Institute of Oral Biology
College of Dentistry
National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University
PhD (Molecular Biology Graduate Group, Program in Microbiology, University of Pennsylvania, PA, USA)
Oral Microbiology, Virology, Molecular Biology
Membership of Associated Professional Bodies
Formosan Medical Association
Publications (5-year, key author)
- Lee Y-Y, Li M-J, Yu Z-Y, Hung S-L*. Modulation of proinflammatory mediators by viruses-bacteria synergism in human osteoblasts-an in vitro study. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association (accepted 06/23/2021).
- Tsai C-L, Hung S-L, Lee Y-Y, Ho Y-C, Yang S-F*. The role of fibroblasts in the modulation of dental pulp inflammation. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association (accepted 05/06/2021).
- Wu C-Y, Yu Z-Y, Chen Y-C, Hung S-L*. Effects of epigallocatechin-3-gallate and acyclovir on herpes simplex virus type 1 infection in oral epithelial cells. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association (accepted 12/2020)
- Lin H-H, Lin Y-W, Wu C-Y, Hsiao F-P, Lai Y-L*, Hung S-L*. Stimulatory effects of Porphyromonas gingivalis GroEL protein on interleukin-6 and interleukin-8 in human osteoblasts. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association 2021; 120(1): 150-156.
- Wu C-Y, He S-J, Mar K, Hsu C-Y S*, Hung S-L*. Inhibition of Streptococcus mutans by a commercial yogurt drink. Journal of Dental Sciences 2019; 14(2):198-205.
- Wu C-Y, Su T-Y, Wang M-Y, Yang S-F, Mar K*, Hung S-L*. Inhibitory effects of tea catechin epigallocatechin-3-gallate against biofilms formed from Streptococcus mutans and a probiotic lactobacillus strain. Archives of Oral Biology 2018; 94: 69-77.
- Chang C-W, Lin H-H, Wu S-Y, Wu C-Y, Lai Y-L, Hung S-L*. Association between monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 -2518 A/G gene polymorphism and the outcome of the nonsurgical periodontal treatment. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association2018; 117(3): 191-196.
- Lin Y-C, Wu C-Y, Chang L-Y, Chen C-C, Chen H-H, Lai Y-L*, Hung S-L*. Levels of HMGB1 in gingival crevicular fluid in non-smokers and smokers with chronic periodontitis. Journal of the Formosan Medical Association 2017; 116(12): 933-939.
Email Address: email@example.com